(1) In the following, we inform you about the processing of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that relates or can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail address (cf. Art. 4 No. 1 GDPR).
(2) Controller pursuant to Article 4 No. 7 of the GDPR is WEW GmbH, Konrad-Adenauer-Allee 11, 44263 Dortmund, Germany (see Legal Notice, Impressum). The Controller can be contacted by email at email@example.com.
(1) You have the following rights pursuant to Art. 12 et seq. GDPR with regard to the personal data concerning you:
(2) Insofar as processing is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
(3) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data. For this purpose, you may in particular contact the authority in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. The right of appeal is without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
(1) In case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security:
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 1 lit. f GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in the technically flawless presentation of our website, which would not be possible without the processing of this data.
Furthermore, cookies are used on our website. You can find more detailed explanations on this under § 5 of this document.
(2) We store these log files for a period of 14 days to ensure system security and stability, in particular to be able to investigate and prevent any IT security incidents in the future. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in ensuring a high level of technical security for our website. As a matter of principle, data is only stored on our servers in Germany, subject to any transfer that may take place in accordance with the regulations in § 8. If the storage period expires, the personal data is blocked or deleted unless further storage by us is necessary and there is a legal basis for this.
(1) If you send us a request via the contact form, your details from the contact form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored by us in order to process the request and in the event of follow-up questions. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
(2) The data you enter in the contact form will be retained until you request us to delete it or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after we have completed processing your request). Mandatory legal provisions - in particular retention periods (e.g. from § 257 HGB, § 147 AO) - remain unaffected. As a matter of principle, data is only stored on our servers in Germany, subject to any transfer in accordance with the regulations in § 8.
(1) When you use our website, only technically necessary cookies are stored on your computer. These are so-called permanent cookies that are stored for a period of 30 days beyond the individual session.
(2) Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer.
(3) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept cookies. Please note that you will then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
(4) The technically necessary cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions that you have requested are stored on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in storing cookies for the technically flawless and optimised provision of our services.
We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties (e.g. TSL encryption for our website), taking into account the state of the art, the implementation costs and the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing as well as the existing risks of a data breach (including its probability and impact) for the data subject. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. We will be happy to provide you with more detailed information on request. Please contact our above-mentioned contact person.
As with any larger company, we also use external domestic and foreign service providers (e.g. for IT, logistics, telecommunications) to process our business transactions. These service providers only act on our instructions and are contractually obliged to comply with the data protection regulations in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR.
As a rule, your data will not be transferred to recipients in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If, in exceptional cases, such a transfer should occur, this will be done in compliance with the conditions set out in Art. 44 et seq. GDPRR. Please contact us as indicated above if you would like to receive more detailed information on this.